The Bow Knife is traditionally designed for slicing bread and pastries, but we fit ours with a premium commercial scallop edge blade with hardened teeth there by making it equally suited for slicing fruits and vegetables. Not only are my hand crafted Bow Knifes great for slicing, they come in three stunning wood varieties: African Padauk, Purple Heart & Lacewood. Additionally, each knife has the option of either a traditional stainless steel single screw blade fastener or a double screw & plate brass fastener. After fashioning each knife from hand selected lumber, they are sealed with pure tung oiled and then polished by hand with a proprietary blend of food grade mineral oil, white bees wax, cedarwood oil & orange oil. We recommend using our proprietary food safe butcher-block conditioner be applied to your cutting board and wood utensils once a week.
- Toe-to-Heel -16" x 2" x 0.75"
- Cutting throat - 8" x 1.5" x 0.75"
- Never put your Bow Kife in the dish washer or leave soaking in the sink
- Do not use bleach, other harsh chemicals or scouring pads
- Wash gently with a mild dish soap and warm water
- Dry thoroughly after each use
- Condition weekly with Goddard Butcher-Block Conditioner